- 08.01.2020 Home Buyers and What Are They Looking For?
New construction properties dominate the buyer demand.
- 18.12.2019 Tax assessment: What to watch?
One of the obligatory documents without which no real estate transaction/sale, donation, mortgage, including refinancing of a loan can be entered and entered/is the Certificate for tax assessment of the property under Art. 264, para. 1 of the Taxation Insurance Procedure Code/.
- 26.11.2019 Оverbuilding or indiscriminate construction?
There is no overbuilding in Sofia, but rather we are witnessing indiscriminate construction.
- 11.11.2019 What are the perfect tenants for every landlord
Recommendations can be made by former landlords and employers.
- 22.10.2019 Bulgaria ranks fifth in the EU in annual growth in construction output in August
Bulgaria ranks fifth in the EU in annual construction output growth in August.
- 16.10.2019 In Europe, Sofia ranks ninth in terms of rising housing prices
Sofia ranks 19th in the world and ninth in Europe in terms of rising house prices, the second quarter index shows.
- 09.10.2019 More than 30% of home buyers in Bulgaria rely on bank financing
1/3 of home purchases are bank financed.
- 02.10.2019 Persons associated with the builder will not be able to carry out construction supervision
Supervisory companies will not be able to conclude testing contracts in the laboratories of the builder or related parties, provide for legal changes.
- 25.09.2019 Bulgaria is the third largest producer of construction output in the EU
Bulgaria is in the top three countries in the European Union (EU) with the largest growth in construction in July, data from the European Statistical Office Eurostat show.
- 11.09.2019 How much has the property prices in the Mladost quarter in Sofia increased over the last 5 years
One of the most dynamically developing residential complexes in Sofia is Mladost.
- 03.09.2019 What is the demand for high-end housing in the capital? And how does it affect supply?
In the first half of 2019, in response to increased demand for quality residential properties in the capital, supply in the segment registered an 11% increase.
- 19.08.2019 The mortgage loan at an interest rate of 3% is a fact
The highest market price in the moment is 2.6%
- 15.08.2019 In Bulgaria, over 80% of the population lives in their own homes
In Bulgaria, over 80% of the population lives in their own homes
- 01.08.2019 Is the saturation of the rental property market expected and how will this affect demand in the long run?
According to the data, the buyers of real estate in Sofia have made about 25-30% in order to invest in the last three years.
- 16.07.2019 The properties prices will fall by between 5-8% in the next few years
The peak in the cost of housing in Bulgaria is reached and some adjustment is expected in the coming years in the prices.
- 11.07.2019 What percentage of the Bulgarians are without their own dwelling and planning to buy one?
46% of survey respondents who have already withdrawn a housing loan say that investment in property provides security and peace for the future.
- 11.06.2019 Building construction in Bulgaria continues to grow
Building construction in April registered an increase of 10.8% compared to the same month of the previous year, the largest annual growth in the fourth month of the year since 2008.
- 04.06.2019 What is the housing capacity of the capital?
Using the existing building stock and the potential new housing in still undeveloped areas, another million people could live in Sofia.
- 16.05.2019 The new homes that were put into operation in the first quarter show a growth of 60%
The newly built dwellings in operation in the first quarter were 2435, an increase of 59.8% compared to the same period last year.
- 25.04.2019 Does the supply of office space in the capital continue to grow?
The office space market in the capital marks a strong start of the year, and their supply continues to increase.
- 17.04.2019 Housing prices in our country are growing at their slowest pace since the beginning of 2016
- 02.04.2019 In this year's competition for the awards of Imoti.net, Smart Brokers was awarded the "Most Dynamic Growing Agency"
In the fourth edition of the "Annual Awards of Imoti.net" 14 companies and brokers were honored with statuettes for good practices in the real estate sector.
- 18.03.2019 Most of the deals in the high segment are for properties under construction
The preferred areas of Sofia's investors are the southern neighborhoods and the foot of Vitosha mountain.
- 27.02.2019 Is there a boom of residential construction in Sofia?
Where is it possible to spread the borders of our capital? The construction of new dwellings in the southern parts and around Vitosha Blvd does not cease. There are also many business buildings concentrated there.
- 20.02.2019 Have we reached the threshold of luxury properties in Sofia?
The average house prices in the city center are between 2800 and 3000 euros per sq m.
- 28.01.2019 Which are the most commonly bought properties?
According to annual analyzes, the purchases of properties over 100,000 Euros in Sofia increased by 35% in the past 2018.
- 18.01.2019 Does the growth in housing prices slow down?
There is a decrease in inquiries for the purchase of property by 7.1% in the fourth quarter.
- 09.01.2019 An average of 20% of our monthly spending goes to the dwelling
Nearly 20% of Bulgarians' monthly expenses are for housing. In 2017 we spent 6.5 billion euros on "housing, water, electricity, gas and other fuels".
- 04.01.2019 Record year for the office market in the capital
In the last quarter of 2018, the office market in the capital continued to grow dynamically, preserving high activity throughout the year, experts data showed.
- 14.12.2018 Has the buyer‘s interest in the two-bedroom apartments been increased?
The most common criteria for people when buying a property in the capital are a large apartment with a parking space, schools and kindergartens nearby, experts said.
- 05.12.2018 What part of property buyers are targeting new construction?
More and more people are aware of the advantages of buying a home in new constructed building: the lower price expected, the flexible payment scheme, and more.
- 30.11.2018 2018 a successful and stabilizing year for the property market in the capital
The passing 2018 was dynamic, interesting and successful for the property market in the capital.
- 22.11.2018 About 30% of real estate deals are for investment purposes
Second home owners are becoming more willing to rent it to regain some of their investment.
- 09.11.2018 Sofia takes the 4th position on dwellings put into operation
The number of residential buildings put into operation in the third quarter of the year is 454, and the newly built dwellings there are 1,944, preliminary data from the National Statistical Institute show.
- 30.10.2018 Is there a balance in supply and demand for real estate?
Interesting trends are observed in the five regional cities with the most active market after the release of data for the third quarter of 2018 on the number of real estate transactions and the number of mortgage transactions and on the basis of our observations on average house floor prices in the period 2015 -2018
- 25.10.2018 Are real estate transactions slowing down?
Both in the capital and in the big cities in the third quarter real estate transactions are slowing down.
- 19.10.2018 Decline in construction for the first time since early 2017
In the second quarter of the year, construction output in Bulgaria was down 1% year-on-year, the first annual decline since the first three months of 2017, according to the European Statistical Office (Eurostat).
- 10.10.2018 Sofia takes 99th place in the world for property expense
Our capital take the 99th place in the world by the cost of residential property, shows an index that analyzes over 100 cities in the world.
- 28.09.2018 Bulgaria is coming out of top 10 in the housing markets with the fastest growing prices in the world
Bulgaria dropped out of the top 10 in the fastest growing housing markets, taking 12th place in the second quarter of the year. The index includes 57 countries and territories.
- 21.09.2018 Underlying transactions rents for office space are shared services centers and IT companies
The office space market remained highly active in the first half of 2018 with rental deals amounting to 66 982 sq.m.
- 11.09.2018 Does the neighbors influence badly when we're deciding to buy a property?
One of the most important factors when buying a home is location and price.
- 30.08.2018 The greatest interest in the three-bedroom housing in the capital
With the increasing competition of construction, prices will be balanced, and the prices of some homes located on not so many prestigious locations will drop.
- 22.08.2018 The demand for plots in Sofia is increasing
Expectations are that price rises will calm down this year, but levels will remain stable and high.
- 15.08.2018 Does demand continue to outperform supply?
The supply of homes has increased by 3% in the first half of 2018, which is far from sufficient to meet demand.
- 10.08.2018 Less buildings are put in operation in the second quarter of the year
Put into operation buildings are smaller and have fewer dwellings in the second quarter of 2018 while the average usable area of newly built homes is increasing.
- 31.07.2018 We are increasingly buying housing "off plan"
The good conditions of mortgage lending are increasingly tempting Bulgarians to buy off-planproperties.
- 24.07.2018 At what rates the housing in Bulgaria is growing?
In the first quarter of 2018, compared to the same period in the past year, dwellings in the country have risen by 7.1%.
- 19.07.2018 Historical tour of the most significant and emblematic buildings in Sofia (Part 2)
We continue our historical tour with more interesting stories about celebrities and the impressive architecture of the past by presenting some of the most significant and emblematic monuments of culture in Sofia.
- 09.07.2018 Are there any outflows of foreign investors from the business property market?
The total volume of investments in Bulgaria in this sector reaches EUR 380 million in the first half of the year.
- 03.07.2018 Leasehold in Sofia
In recent years it has been noticed that renting a residential property can generate good returns.
- 22.06.2018 Has the property market in Bulgaria entered a balanced period?
We are entering a very calm and balanced a period in which the supply meets the demand and we don't have a surplus of land market.
- 19.06.2018 The real estate deals in Sofia
Over 70% of property deals in the capital are concluded at a price up to 100 thousand euros. According to data in the first quarter of the year, much of the deals were concluded at a price between 50,000 and 70,000 euros.
- 13.06.2018 Demand for rental housing in Sofia is significantly reduced
Demand for residential property rentals in Sofia significantly decreased compared to last year.The deals since the beginning of the year are almost two times less than the same period in 2017.
- 05.06.2018 Is it soothing the housing market in the capital?
- 01.06.2018 Much of the housing in Bulgaria is overcrowded
According to the data, 52.8% of young Bulgarians aged between 25 and 34 live with their parents, and this is the second place in the EU after Slovakia.
- 22.05.2018 More buildings, with fewer homes in the first quarter of 2018
In the first quarter of 2018, the number of residential buildings put into operation was 565, and 1,530 were the newly built dwellings in them. According to NSI preliminary data, compared to the first quarter of 2017, the buildings were 22.3% more and the dwellings in them decreased by 12.6%.
- 15.05.2018 The most popular neighborhoods for property purchase in the capital
The most sought-after properties on real estate market continues to be one and two bedroom apartments.Very small is the share of a case where the customer's demand and the offer of the owner match
- 23.04.2018 25% of the dwellings in Sofia are bought for investment
25% of all dwellings sold in Sofia are bought for rent. The main reason is good tourism, which develops in the city. In Sofia preferred locations for acquiring similar properties are the central and southern regions of the city.
- 10.04.2018 The Pros and Cons of gated complexes
The realization of closed residential complexes in Europe has been observed barely in the last 20 years, in Bulgaria these complexes have been noticed for 10 years.
- 26.03.2018 Bulgaria with the largest annual growth rate of real estate investment
Bulgaria has the largest annual growth of 153% of real estate investments in 2017 compared to 2016
- 21.03.2018 More than 60% of foreigners own property in Bulgaria
Percent of Bulgarians owning their own home is 82.9% and foreigners in the country own their own property are 62.9 percent, the data show.
- 12.03.2018 Bulgaria in the top 10 of the fastest growing property markets in the world
- 07.03.2018 More than 50% of the purchased apartments in Sofia are under construction
Housing prices of high-end increased by 7% last year.
- 01.03.2018 Bulgaria among EU countries with the strongest decline in construction output
According to statistics from the European Commission, the countries with the largest decline in construction are Bulgaria and Spain. The data also show that for Bulgaria this is the first contraction for a year.
- 19.02.2018 First Home: Increasing interest in two-bedroom apartments
According to a survey, the purchases of two-bedroom properties are increasing and reach the share of the one-bedroom housing estates in the capital.
- 29.01.2018 Sales of residential properties in Sofia are increasing for investment purposes
According to a survey a quarter of housing purchases in the capital will be realized for investment purposes.
- 24.01.2018 Co-living: the next major trend in real estate?
Now is the turn of co-living. Co-living, also known as "shared city residence", usually refers to furnished apartments with common areas.
- 16.01.2018 Office spaces – the engine on the market in 2018
After the dynamic past year for the business property market, in 2018 the focus of property investors will shift to office buildings.
- 10.01.2018 The vision of “Smart” cities in 10 years
According to a study by 2050, 66% if the world’s population will migrate from small to big cities, this will undoubtedly lead to many changes in the sustainable development and infrastructure of major cities.
- 04.01.2018 Innovation and technology in our homes: Where are we on the map?
The most important for us is to see the effect of construction on the environment and to what extent the building is comfortable for living.
- 29.12.2017 Residential building "Izgrev 132" was honored the first prize in the category "Green Buildings"
When we build, let us think that we build forever. Let it not be for the present pleasure, nor for the moment. Let it be such work to which our descendants will thank us ...
- 20.12.2017 Do we expect growth in interest rates on loans?
More and more households are borrowing loans, and the bank offers are becoming more attractive. According to credit experts, the lowering of borrowing rates is coming to an end.
- 12.12.2017 What we need to know when buying a home from a builder
Recently seen constant growth in the number of people willing to buy housing, " on green" and under construction.
- 06.12.2017 House prices in Sofia stopped rising
In Sofia the dwellings are sold at an average price per square meter about 1000 EUR. After a gradual but steady rise in the segment already observed stabilization of prices.
- 21.11.2017 Smart Brokers presents: SmartArt with Alex Manchev
This Saturday we presented at a formal event a truly impressive property. And we combined it with the creativity of a truly impressive artist.
- 08.11.2017 Newly built homes in Sofia are sold out even before the Certificate for habitation
The fastest growing area is Manastirski Livadi – Iztok.
- 17.10.2017 Bulgaria ranks eighth in Europe in income from rented properties
Bulgaria ranks eighth in Europe in income from investments in properties which are bought for renting. According to the statistics, in our country the income is 5.77% per year.
- 27.09.2017 The building “Vitosha 8” with a Certificate for habitation
“Coziness” and "comfort" are the leading headlines that impacted the construction of the small, boutique building "Vitosha" 8 in Vitosha “VEC Simeonovo".
- 25.09.2017 Property prices in Sofia away from the dramatic collapse
Property prices in Sofia as a whole are still far from their critical levels from 2009, data show. However, several areas of the capital are exceptions and the price levels there are already higher than those of 2008.
- 08.09.2017 Investments in properties in Bulgaria mark over 200% growth
Investments in real estate in Bulgaria have increased by 213% in the first half of the current year compared to the same period last year.
- 07.08.2017 How to determine the right price of the property
When you're selling a property one of the most important things you need to determine first is the right price.
- 25.07.2017 Bulgaria is in top 5 regarding the rising in the prices of residential properties
According to Eurostat data Bulgaria is on 5th place in Europe in the growth of the residential properties prices on an annual basis for 2016 – 8.8%.
- 26.06.2017 The purchase of a new property continues to be a profitable investment
BNB reports a 3.2% growth in home loans for the first 5 months of 2017.
- 21.06.2017 Bulgaria is among the countries with the highest housing price growth in the EU
The reputation of the property as a safe asset is strengthened along with still relatively easy access to finance, especially for the emerging markets.
- 13.06.2017 Nearly 40% of the energy goes for buildings
An average of 40% of the energy goes to buildings used for residential use or in services, this show data relating to the final energy consumption in the European Union (EU).
- 26.05.2017 Where customers are most actively looking for luxury properties in Sofia
In the recent years in Bulgaria, the market of luxury properties is developing extremely dynamically.
The main reason is the so-called millennium generation - young people over 30, who have accumulated money from work in fast-growing spheres like information and computer technology, banking and finance, investment and startup.
- 18.05.2017 A more dynamic market, but fewer deals
There is a decline in real estate transactions of 14%, which is strange, considering that the market is still dynamic. For such an anomaly, the reason could be only one and it lies on the "new construction" segment
- 11.05.2017 Bulgaria in the Top 3 of the most desirable destinations for buying a second property
Our country climbs 11 places up and reaches 3rd in the ranking of the most desirable destinations for investment in a second property.
- 04.05.2017 Did the scales get equalize with the real estate market in Sofia?
Minimum rising prices ,while sellers intensified activity.
- 27.04.2017 Smart Scope – Bulgarians have developed an innovative marketing platform for the real estate market in London
The team of young and creative people of Grind Web Studio have developed a product that will allow the real estate agencies in London to forecast their sales.
- 24.04.2017 Basic criteria when purchasing a home
When the time has come to buy a home, hundreds of questions arise in future buyers. However, there are several criteria for finding a home that are considered major by the buyers.
- 03.04.2017 In what direction the prices in Sofia are heading?
In most of the areas a rise in the price per square metre are marked. Only a few districtshave no change in prices per square meter for the period January-March 2017, while in another seven is reported minimal drop down.
- 22.03.2017 The first residential building with a certificate BREEM – Izgrev 132, now with Act 16
The building “Izgrev 132 ", which is the first residential building in Sofia, designed and certified under BREEAM, today received permission to use.
- 22.03.2017 For the second consecutive year “Smart Brokers” grabbed the trophy for first place of the "Annual Awards"
"Best site for real estate agency", is awarded by the jury of the Agency "Smart Brokers", who last year also grabbed first place and left with a trophy.
- 07.02.2017 More residential buildings in major cities
The growth of housing construction has remained and in the last quarter of 2016, this display data of NSI. Building permits for new residential buildings in Sofia – 200, Plovdiv – 163, Varna - 133 and Burgas – 88, representing over 50% of all issued permits.
- 02.02.2017 The auction of Sankin – new, fast and fair method for property sale
Every owner of property who has decided to sell it wants to obtain the maximum price. On the other hand, the aim of the buyer is to receive the most advantageous price for the purchase of the future home.
- 24.01.2017 The attractive properties in Sofia quickly disappear from the market
At about 140-150 real estate deals are concluded in the day in Sofia.
The trend of increasingly intensive real estate market continues in the beginning of 2017. According to the specialists in the branch in Sofia at about 150 trades per day are concluded. The current situation shows that there is a great demand for new buildings, but the supply is limited. The apartments are offered at an average price per square metre of 900-1000 euro.
- 16.01.2017 Over 80% of Bulgarians have their own property
Around 85% of Bulgarians have their own property, which is one of the highest indicators in the European Union (EU). That shows the investigation for housing conditions in the 28 member countries of the EU.
- 23.12.2016 The interest in the property in the hotel segment grows
The total turnover of transactions with hotels at the end of September exceeded 85 million еuro.
- 13.12.2016 New rules for the certification of buildings for energy efficiency
All buildings in operation with a built-up area of 250 sq.m. are included in compulsory certification
- 23.11.2016 Bulgaria is in Top 10 of the most coveted markets for investment in properties
The international company for money transfers World First put Bulgaria in the seventh place among the most attractive markets in Europe for property investment.
- 07.11.2016 37.8% more new administrative buildings
With approximately 38% the number of construction permits has increased during the period July-September compared with the second quarter of 2016.
- 21.10.2016 The green building "Izgrev 132" took the prize in the competition "Annual Architectural Awards ARCH INOVA"
104 projects competed in the third edition of the competition.
- 17.10.2016 Jan Gehl: First we create the cities, then they create us
The world famous architect visited Bulgaria.
- 11.10.2016 More mandatory requirements for construction of new buildings
The laws for construction of new, large residential buildings are tighten up.
- 07.10.2016 One color for all the building in the neighborhood
The proposal is posted for discussion on the site strategy.bg.
- 21.09.2016 Smart Brokers in partnership with the "HOME" opened the doors of three attractive properties with individual potential held in Sofia Festival "kvARTal."
Two of the properties - shop and office were turned into "POP UP SHOP" and "POP UP GALLERY", and the third - furnished townhouse complemented with artistic photographs.
- 16.09.2016 Smart Brokers will take an active part in the Festival, which will be held from 16 to 18 September
True to the tradition of supporting the arts in all its forms, to support and participate in initiatives that are aimed at cultural development of Sofia and at the same time we create innovative options to present endless possibilities to exploit the potential of the properties we offer Smart Brokers take an active part in the Festival, which will be held from 16 to 18 September.
- 13.09.2016 Vote for Smart Brokers announced of "Our House" magazine for the "Interior of the year"
Each year the magazine "Our Home" held competition "Interior of the year". In the race include projects of Bulgarian authors, published in the previous year in the magazine.
The prizes are awarded in two categories – for public and for private Interior. Two of the interiors were presented by "Smart Brokers” in individual copies in the past 2015 and will rely on the great circle of clients, friends and partners of the agency to support the proposals by voting for them.
- 10.08.2016 The building Izgrev 132 with BREEAM certificate is at the finish line
Just a year after first sod, the building Izgrev 132is the finish line. It is about to get the first BREEAM certificate of residential building in Sofia.
- 04.08.2016 The number of mortgage loans in Bulgaria keeps its growth
The real estate market is more and more dynamic because of the increased activity of the homebuyers.
- 28.07.2016 The purchase of а property – more profitable now!
The interest towards homes with area above 200 sq.m. is growing. More moderate growth of the prices is expected in future.
- 11.07.2016 The Bulgarian property market is becoming more transparent
For the last two years our country has moved from the Group of countries with a “Low Transparency”in the property markets, to the “Semi-Transperant”
- 27.06.2016 The demand for quality office spaces continues to grow
The interest in renting an office space, which began to rise in 2015,continues to grow in the first half of this year and the prices for now are still in the range between 10 and 13 Euro/sq.m.
- 17.06.2016 Start of the construction activities under the PROJECT "VITOSHA 8"
On 16 June 2016 a symbolic inauguration was made to give the start of the construction activities under the project "VITOSHA 8". The event was attended by representatives of the "ACME” Ltd. and “Smart brokers” Ltd.
- 01.06.2016 Interest rates on mortgage loans - lowest since 1994
The levels continue to fall also in May and are now even below the rates in the years before the crisis. The declines in the interest rates on deposits also continue, making the investment in purchasing a property an extremely smart decision.
- 25.05.2016 The real estate market or "high demand"
The Bulgarians seek greater financing for purchase of property, but they buy smaller homes. This shows the searching of the real estate market. The survey is representative of the market and was conducted among people of the whole country.
- 19.05.2016 Reform in Architecture and Urban Spatial Development Service
Easier connection with the citizens, a digitization of more services, nohigh and dense urbanisation at the foot of Vitosha Mountain, as well as the foundation of new departments in Architecture and Urban Spatial Development Service – these are a part of the reforms which will be appliedfor the development of Sofia.
- 14.05.2016 2015 is considered as the year with the biggest number of deals for the last 8 years
The tendency for purchasing an “off-plan“ estate gradually is coming back
- 12.05.2016 Design improvisation before sale
Raw space provides a great opportunity for intriguing set design, as long as the author is ready for such an effort – to make an Interior which will live only a few hours.
- 10.05.2016 Sofia was solidified as a leader in new residential construction
The capital Sofia is solidified as a leader in new residential construction, show the data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) has issued permits for construction in the first quarter and started new buildings.
- 04.05.2016 When you purchase a home price is not decisive
The area, not the price already is determinative in purchasing a home. This is the main trend, which has been seen in the real estate market in Sofia since the beginning of this year.
- 27.04.2016 The average price of homes in Sofia
The average price against which you can buy an apartment in Sofia is 835 EUR/sq.m. The appreciation in the first quarter of this year compared to last in 2015 and is 2.5%, on an annual basis – 8.4%.
- 31.03.2016 Open House Boyana - 26.03.2016
On 26 March this year held open day, where we presented a new building in the square. Boyana. Maid of honor which offer 5 exclusive apartments for sale. From housing to reveal panoramic views of city and mountains.
- 31.03.2016 Boom in sales of off-plan property
Estate agencies and credit experts have reported a boom in the sales of off-plan property in Sofia.
- 21.03.2016 Open House - 26.03.2016
Smart Brokers organized Open House event for the special property that exclusively presented
- 16.03.2016 Martin Yanev, Managing Director of Smartbrokers: The level of building permits shall be returned in the years before the crisis.
The primary market for residential properties is concentrated in Sofia, said Martin Yanev, Managing Director of Smartbrokers in "In development" on Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
- 12.03.2016 Trends in the furnishing for the year 2016
The cosiness in the house as the family relationship and the atmosphere that was created through the furniture and the interior.
- 08.03.2016 Inside the Multimillion-Dollar Homes of 2016's Oscar Nominees
In honor of the 88th Annual Academy Awards, take a virtual tour of six spectacular estates owned by this year’s crop of Hollywood hopefuls.
- 02.03.2016 Izgrev 132 – with ACT 14 from February
We received the certificate referred to in art. 181, para. 2 by SPL for completed construction of our building Izgrev 132. Despite bad weather in the month of January, we've been able to stay ahead of the linear schedule and we completed the rough texture with a month ahead of schedule.
- 26.02.2016 SmartBrokers was awarded for agency of the year
In the category with the most contenders from all over the country – "real estate agency of the year – small business", took the prize "SmartBrokers.
- 25.02.2016 Five times the return of deposits bear dwellings in Sofia
The calculations show that this year the homes in Sofia have brought their owners an average return by letting them hire by 5.4%, while deposits in the Bank about 1%.
- 18.02.2016 Become our partners and take part in our affiliate program
We at Smart Brokers created an innovative affiliate program through which you will receive a percentage of the commissions made a deal with recommended by you client.
- 09.02.2016 Bulgaria took 33rd place for environmental efficiency
Bulgaria occupies 33 place for environmental efficiency in the world. The index for eco efficiency is conducted by the University of and Columbia jointly with the the World Economic Forum participants.
- 04.02.2016 New construction will be the hit on the housing market
This year the new construction will be a hit, the new projects meet to a greater extent the needs of the buyers, more modern and to better designed, with high quality materials and good prices.
- 25.01.2016 Annual awards for best practices and achievements in the real estate sector
Smart Brokers Ltd participate in organized by Imoti.net for the first time in Bulgaria Annual awards for best practices and achievements in the real estate sector.
- 22.01.2016 Bulgaria is in the British top 20 destination for buying a second home
During the last month of the past 2015 our country took the 14th place in the ranking of the portal for real estate themovechannel.com
- 20.01.2016 The Council of Ministers adopted a plan for buildings with near to zero energy consumption
The Government adopted a National Plan for buildings close to zero energy consumption 2015-2020. The aim of the plan is after 2018 practically to build the most energy-efficient buildings.
- 15.01.2016 The real estate activities and what they give to us
If you want all the risks in your deal to be minimized then it's best to turn to the services of the real estate agent - for specifics of brokerage and why it's important for the sellers and buyers.
- 13.01.2016 The castle with murals from Picasso is for sale
On the real estate market in France an unique mansion was put up for sale. It's located in Provence, and the price is 9,6 million EUR.
- 05.01.2016 Change in real estate prices in 2015
The past 2015 turned out to be good for the real estate market. On one hand, forecasts for growth in prices came true, and on the other the development of market mortgage lending exceeded the wildest expectations.
- 23.12.2015 Open House - Boyana
On 19 December this year was organized an Open House, we presented a new house in Boyana, a lovely combination of contemporary interior with preserved natural environment.
- 15.12.2015 Open house - 19.12.2015
Smart Brokers is pleased to open the door for you to new luxury house in Boyana, a combination of elegant Scandinavian interior, harmoniously situated in a pine forest.
- 10.12.2015 A house or large apartment?
A house or large apartment? Often this is the dilemma for people who have more money and want to buy their own home. The advantage of the house is that the future owner has a yard, nature and privacy. In the apartment these things are missing, but the expenses are lower.
- 07.12.2015 Open house - 10.12.2015
On 10.12.2015, Thursday, Smart Brokers will show one of the exclusive estates offered for sale in one of the most popular areas of the city and preferred for living - Ivan Vazov.
- 04.12.2015 The shortage of apartments for rent in Sofia increases the demand of apartments for investment
During the last year there is a tendency for serious shortage of apartments for rent in Sofia. The demand is much bigger than the supply and that increases the prices of rents between 7% and 20% compared to 2014.
- 01.12.2015 New residential construction growth
Building permits issued in the third quarter of 2015 have increased by 11% on annual base. For the same period the started constructions of new residential buildings have increased by 24%.
- 25.11.2015 Тips For Buying Luxury Real Estate
- 13.10.2015 Growth of the property deals in Sofia, luxury properties are the safest investment
During the first half of 2015 an increase of 27%of property deals in Sofia was recorded compared to the same period of 2014. For this period are carried out 11 291 property deals in comparison to 8825 for the same period last year. A trend is also the increase of mortgages with 48% for the first six months of 2015, compared to the same period last year.
There is also increasing interest in luxury properties and luxury houses available in southern districts of Sofia.
- 17.09.2015 The most successful broker for August 2015
- 21.08.2015 Strong Start project IZGREV 132 Smart Brokers and SGI
On the 6th of August 2015 when it was Transfiguration of the Lord, according to Orthodox Church we made officially the first groundbreaking of our building on 132 Str. in Izgrev District.
- 09.06.2015 Do you want your property transactions to be profitable?
- 27.05.2015 Smart Brokers announce June for the month of open doors.
Welcome to our office for a free consultation with our brokers!
- 20.05.2015 What is BREEAM certificate and who use it.
Martin Yanev, managing partner of SMART BROKERS, said in the studio of Investbook theme of modern and energy-efficient buildings. What is BREEAM certificate and who use it.
- 29.04.2015 Forthcoming project by Smart Brokers
IZGREV 132 - A CORNER OF CALM IN A MODERN CAPITAL CITY
During May will begin the construction of the first residential project in Bulgaria certified under the standard BREEAM.
Izgrev 132 is the latest phase in the development of Izgrev and Iztok residential communities in Sofia. It represents a modern building of twenty-six apartments, situated in a classic peaceful urban environment.
- 11.03.2015 We guarantee our quality management with ISO 9001: 2008 as well
- 27.02.2015 We cherish your oppinion
- 19.02.2015 Luxury property collection from Smart Brokers
- 09.02.2015 Luxury property highlighted in Our Home magazine
- 06.02.2015 Authentic houses in the architectural reserve with a unique spirit and environment
- 24.01.2015 BREEAM - the world's foremost environmental assessment method and rating system for buildings
- 22.01.2015 Investments in green buildings will activate the real estate market
- 23.12.2014 Season Greetings to all our friends!
- 08.12.2014 Practices and technologies related to the "green" construction, are fast becoming the standard for the global construction industry
- 04.12.2014 Our property on the cover of "Ideal Home" Magazine
- 03.12.2014 Smart Team Building
- 01.12.2014 Unique penthouse Open House event
- 20.11.2014 Open house - the modern way to sell your property
- 07.11.2014 Unique event held by Smart Brokers Open House with staging on 15. November, Saturday
- 06.11.2014 Smart Brokers is nominated for the BG Site 2014 award
- 04.11.2014 Rent of the week: Sophisticated penthouse in Sofia Downtown
- 31.10.2014 Smart Advice: our new user-oriented help&advise section
- 06.10.2014 The construction of the third metro line will start from the Yanko Sakazov Blvd. up to Borovo district
- 18.09.2014 The annual growth in residential property prices in the country remains stable in the April-June
The real growth in house prices in Bulgaria remains stable in the second quarter, according to the online edition of Global Property Guide. On an annual basis during the period April-June increase reached 2.3% (considering inflation), as it was in the first three months of the year. Quarterly price increase was 0.9%, also close to the result from the previous quarter.